Monday, April 18, 2011

Kate Upton may actually be the most perfect woman



I’ve received an email earlier this morning from one of you guys telling me to publish this brand spanking new lingerie photoshoot with Kate Upton. I was like.. what !? Kate Upton is my new love, I can’t miss a new photoshoot with her, especially when she’s totally blowing our minds in skimpy lingerie.
I was pretty sure we’ve featured her drool inducing lingerie shoot for Intimissimi already on our site but it seems these photos are brand new and just as hot as the previous ones, if not even hotter. My goodness, how come I’ve missed that? I’m sorry and… I promise you guys that I won’t miss any new photo with my future wife, Kate Upton, from now on.
Anyways, back here. Apparently these photos are from the same lingerie photoshoot but they were released a bit later to impress us once again with this girl’s amazing curves. Good lord, is she freaking perfect or what? She’s already on top of the list I’ll send to Santa this year.
So… sit back, relax, and enjoy these new breathtaking photos with Kate Upton doing what she does best, showing off her bodacious curves in lingerie for Intimissimi. Dayum!

No comments:

Post a Comment